Projekt ARES
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Slow speed/stuttering in Windows 10

Nach unten

Slow speed/stuttering in Windows 10 Empty Slow speed/stuttering in Windows 10

Beitrag von MostlyPeaceful So 03 Jul 2022, 04:09

Hello, in another part of the forum, another user is having the same problem I am. The mouse moves very slow and any click takes a long time to react.
Here is the other topic. The only solution provided is the users computer is not good enough.

https://projekt-ares.forumieren.de/t39-hilfe-projekt-ares-lauft-nur-ruckelig-unter-windows-10

Well my computer used to run projekt ares just fine. In fact I have two separate computers that ran ARES just fine. I noticed this started happening after I installed Grand Theft Auto on both machines. This has something to do with Direct X which GTA made me update. Is there any hope for a fix?

MostlyPeaceful

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3

Nach oben Nach unten

Slow speed/stuttering in Windows 10 Empty Re: Slow speed/stuttering in Windows 10

Beitrag von Gast Mo 04 Jul 2022, 09:34

You have the stuttering only in Ares and or also in Windows?
It gives rumours that it has something to do with the mouse capturing in some games. They implement a mouse hook to get the pure mouse coordinates and actions to get faster response and accurazy. Now Ares has to inject mouse coordinates and click events by them selfes and how they do, and they are not allone, conflicts with the mouse hook from GTA. In a different forum they spoke about mouse ghosting. Sometimes a reboot helps often not.
My, i can only speak for me, solution would be to give Ares his own Windows installation. If you can do so and have enough spare place.

Gast
Gast

Nach oben Nach unten